Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Andrew

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted. Andrew has been a little fussier these days, so it's been hard for me to find time when I can sit at the computer with two free hands to type. This post will be fully devoted to Andrew as I realize most of my postings include pictures of only Nathan.

Andrew is already six weeks old and he is definitely growing. He weighs about 10 1/2 pounds and his 0-3 months clothes are starting to seem a little small (I'll have to start washing the 3-6 months clothes very, very soon). Andrew is a good sleeper at night (i.e, he usually feeds and goes right back to sleep), but he still feeds approximately every 3 hours. Occasionally, he'll stretch to 4 hours and one time he did 5 hours. But I know with time, he'll begin sleeping through the night.

Okay.... here are the photos.....

Here is Andrew in one of my favorite outfits from when Nathan was a baby with a matching hat made by his Gramma.


Last Saturday, Andrew got to meet Jillian Organek who is 5 weeks older than him.


Andrew with Nathan, who is still very proud to be a big brother.


Andrew resting peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment