Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Last Getaway to Lake Anna for 2010

For Labor Day weekend, we made one last trip to Lake Anna to celebrate my dad's birthday and to see some of my relatives. My Uncle Sam and cousin Sue were visiting from NJ. My brother was also able to get away from work for part of the weekend and my Aunt Carol and cousin Lisa were there as well. It was a pretty big group. We managed to get Andrew off the dock and away from the food for a little bit.
Lisa was even able to get him in the water for a bit, which is no small feat.My brother Matt agreed to pull Big Mable behind the jet ski and made Nathan's day!







Nathan also wanted to test out his surfing skills.

On the way home, we made a pit stop for a treat at one of our favorites summer places.... Pickle Bob's in Haymarket. As usual, the ice cream was delicious.



Goodbye summer! See you again in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment