Friday, December 16, 2011

Trunk or Treat

The Friday before Halloween Nathan's class at Discovery Station had a Halloween Party and the whole daycare enjoyed some "trunk or treating".Nathan was very disappointed that Dan and I did not have costumes this year (as you may recall... last year we were a Super Hero family). So at the last minute, I threw together this Witch costume and some decorations for the van.Here is a sampling of a few other cars that I parked near.

There were many other very creative themed cars that I was not able to photograph. At the very end of the event, Dan and Andrew stopped by for a visit.

Perhaps next year I will be inspired with another fun costume/theme. If not, I can always be Wonder Woman or a Witch again, but aren't I already both of these every day?!?! (sarcastic humor)

No comments:

Post a Comment