Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Truck Days

On Monday, Nathan and I enjoyed some time together. The day started off a little different than planned, as I was recovering from a stomach bug. He was such a good, patient boy and let me rest to almost 11 o'clock. Once I was able to peel myself off the couch, I treated him to lunch at McDonalds, his favorite restaurant which he claims is "not because of the toys; he loves the food." (Yeah, right.)

After lunch, we enjoyed some time at the Town of Herndon's Big Truck Days. Here's Nathan driving a Virginia Paving Dump Truck,
and then climbing up into the front loader (I think?).

I climbed into a few trucks myself, and they aren't kidding when they call these trucks BIG. I can't imagine driving these trucks on the roads with other cars around. Look at the size of this tire! And for those who have not seen Nathan in person for awhile, he is very tall for his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment