Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My boys spoiled me this Mother's day. Before church, my husband treated me to a delicious breakfast of waffles with fresh berries and whipped cream. Yummy!! Nathan also picked out a very special gift for me that he thought would make me feel very special. It was a toothbrush in my favorite color, green. How thoughtful and adorable!


After church, we met both of our mothers for lunch at Mon Ami Gabi in Reston. Nathan was our photographer..... here's Uncle Matt enjoying his soup,

Gramma and Grandad posing for the camera,


and Grammy and Pop Pop too!


The three of us....

and Andrew enjoying some cappuccino with Uncle Matt.


The food was delicious, but the private room was even better! The boys were quite well behaved considering how far past nap time it was. They both crashed in the van on the way home. Thanks everyone for a fun and special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment