Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Sanctuary at Sandbridge Beach

In mid August, we shared a four bedroom condo with our friends Zack & Dana, and their two kids, Conner & Emmy, at Sandbridge Beach. It was a beautiful, relaxing week and the kids had a blast playing in the pools and on the beach. A couple of other highlights of the week included a trip to a local petting farm, an evening out for ice cream and bingo at the firehouse, playing tennis, flying kites and riding bikes along the boardwalk at Virginia Beach. I hope you enjoy this smattering of photos highlighting our fun beach vacation.












































1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Sarah and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blog posts about Virginia Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Sarah(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete