Saturday, March 2, 2013

Outings with the Boys

On President's Day, Dan and I spent some one on one time with the boys again.  This time it was my turn with Nathan and it was parent's choice of where to go.  I did not tell Nathan where we were going and I have to be honest, when we pulled in the parking lot and he read the sign, he started to cry.  But he rebounded and we had a good time making 4 meals together.  But clearly his favorite part was the free snacks (he sampled one of everything - twice!)  Although he still won't admit that he had a fun time, he is very proud to say that he helped me make the meals when I've cooked them for dinner.
While Nathan and I dished, Dan and Andrew played at Chibis Playground in Ashburn.  It looks like Andrew had a great time on his outing as well!


1 comment:

  1. I think Andrew had a better day than Nathan. :)
    "I did not tell Nathan where we were going and I have to be honest, when we pulled in the parking lot and he read the sign, he started to cry." I defitntiely LOL-ed when I read that!! :)

    Congrats on your half-marathons (Looking forward to the Nashville post)!! Very motivating for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete