Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentines Day Fun

We don't usually make a big fuss over Valentines Day.  But as the only girl in this house, it's a welcome excuse for pink to be an acceptable color.  (Notice:  the boys have pink cups and did not complain!) We started off the day with some yummy pink pancakes, strawberries, chocolate whip cream and blueberry/banana smoothies.
 

This was a pirate ship Valentine box that Nathan and I made for school.  Don't be too impressed.  It is a kit that we modified to work with the box.
Dan was extra sweet to me this year.  In addition to these beautiful flowers, he "surprised" me with pink treats throughout the day followed by tickets to see P!NK in concert next month.  Unfortunately, I am nearly impossible to surprise so I knew about the tickets for about a month - but it is still is an extra special outing that I am looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment